Take advantage of this FREE opportunity to launch an e-commerce presence or extend the reach of your current online market.
Your business is a good fit for ShopWyoming.com if:
- You are a current resident of the state of Wyoming.
- You are registered as a confidential, no-cost client with the Wyoming SBDC Network. If you are not registered yet, please do that here prior to applying for Shop Wyoming to prevent delays in reviewing your application.
- You are a brick and mortar, e-commerce, or otherwise established retail business located in Wyoming that sells high quality products OR high quality made in Wyoming products and you were in business prior to March 1, 2020. Businesses started after March 1, 2020 that have been negatively affected by the pandemic may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- You can demonstrate a current online reputation through a Google listing, online reviews/testimonials, Etsy shop, active Facebook presence, or other. If you do not have an online reputation, please speak with your business advisor for assistance in building one. You may continue to the application without an online reputation, but building one might be the first step in your registration process.
- Your products can be easily shipped and you agree to ship them securely and in a timely manner as advertised on your product pages. Local pickup is also an option.
- You agree to feature your products with high-quality photographs and complete product descriptions. Our customer support staff can provide assistance in this area.
- Your business is ready to receive online orders through the ShopWyoming.com marketplace.
- You meet quality standards and can verify your business.
Ready to get started?
For the purposes of this site we, the Wyoming SBDC Network, define a small business as one with fifty or fewer full or part-time employees or an annual gross income of less than $4M computed as the average of the three preceding years. Year one (through January 2022) of the ShopWyoming.com marketplace is offered by the Wyoming Small Business Development Center (SBDC) with funds provided from the Small Business Administration (SBA) as a result of appropriations from the U.S. Congress to assist businesses in recovering from the negative effects of COVID-19. After January 2022, if a new funding source cannot be identified to underwrite the costs of the marketplace, individual subscription fees starting at $25/month may be available. There is no obligation to commit to a monthly plan in year two.
Do you have questions about Shop Wyoming or need assistance with your application? Please reach out to our Shop Wyoming Project Manager, Jackson Clarendon at firstname.lastname@example.org