Bacon & Cheese?! Yes, please! Two favorite flavors in one great treat that your pup is sure to love. Available in 4 oz. and 8 oz. sizes.
Here at Annabelle’s we do not use any chemicals or preservatives in our treats, so much like human baked goods, they have a limited shelf life. We recommend keeping treats refrigerated to extend their shelf life and freshness. Here is a general shelf life guideline:
• No refrigeration – up to 2-3 weeks
• Refrigerated – up to 6 weeks
• Frozen – up to 6 months
ABOUT OUR TREATS:
• Since we do not use any chemicals or preservatives, our treats will be more on the crunchy side. Soft treats require preservatives to prevent mold and rancidity.
• We bake our treats to remove the majority of moisture, as moisture equals mold. Occasionally, we will have a batch that molds, but we guarantee all our products and are happy to send replacements should this occur.
• Need a softer treat? Try our Honey Cinnamon flavor. These treats have a more crumbly than crunchy texture that is easier for doggos to chew!
FLOUR BLEND (BUCKWHEAT FLOUR*, BLANCHED ALMOND FLOUR, POTATO STARCH*, ARROWROOT FLOUR*), ROASTED CHICKEN BROTH*, CHEESE POWDER, BACON BITS, BAKING POWDER
Protein: Minimum 9.0%
Crude Fat: Minimum 13.0%
Crude Fiber: Maximum 1.0%
Moisture: Maximum 17.0%
Ash: Maximum 4.0%
EVERY PET IS DIFFERENT. IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR VET BEFORE FEEDING TO YOUR PET.